GSL SOA Signed and Delivered!

My lord and master demands that I apologize to you all: My Internet connection was shot for about a week, but that is certainly not an excuse to refrain from posting updates. So let me apologize and reassure you that everything is still going on schedule.

So what have we been up to? My master has been sending me out to do some paperwork, and I'm glad to say that we're now signed up with RPGnow, which is where we'll host our products. In addition, I've been to the Post Office today, and I sent along our Statement of Agreement for the D&D Game System License. It will get to them in approximately two weeks, and I should give them a grace period of 15 days after that so that they could reject our application for whatever reason.

We expect no problems, however, so the plan is to release our first pdf in a moth's time. So basically, my lord and master insists that I should finish the layout of Tikbalang: Guardians of Kalikasan by then. As with the legal paperwork, there should be no problem in that respect.

We might post previews of the product here in a week or two, though my lord and master is doubtful about showing prviews on such a modestly-sized product. I will update you on his decision as soon as I can.

Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts

Manila Encounters

COCKAMANIA!