Tikbalang: GoK Gallops Into Pathfinder!

About a year and a half ago, alzrius asked me in the EnWorld forums if I was interested in seeing someone do a Pathfinder conversion of my Tikbalang product. Now, while this minion of the vampire kitten is more of a 4E DM and player, I really have nothing against the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. (And for the record, I really would like to play it sometime.) So of course I said yes.



It really should not have taken this long to finish  the pdf. Among other things, I had to re-install my pdf designing software when I reformatted my PC, mind this in the middle of an academic dissertation, and sweet-talk my artist into doing two extra pieces  for the conversion. But all of that is done now, and today I proudly announce the release of Tikbalang: Guardians of Kalikasan for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!

Here is a link to the product listing on drivethrurpg:

Tikbalang: Guardians of kalikasan for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

I would like to thank Alzrius for doing the mechanical conversions of the game rules, and the ever so charming felinaedeath for adding two new tikbalang artworks for this conversion.

Legalese:

Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Manila Encounters

COCKAMANIA!