Typhoons and Webcomics!

Typhoon Ondoy really left its mark here in Metro Manila. At its worst, there was shoulder-deep water in our home; I had to make sure that my lord and master was safe and dry upstairs. We're all okay now, though, and life has generally returned to normal.
An unfortunate side effect of the typhoon, though, is our persistent lack of Internet connection at home. My ISP was hit real hard, and we won't have reliable Internet access until the 2nd week of November. Once our Internet's back, we expect to upload Tikbalang: Guardians of Kalikasan at the soonest possible time.

Updates: The cover art is nearly done, and I may be able to preview it by next week. Our artist is doing a tremendous job of bringing these fey warriors to life. It isn't 100% completed yet, though.

In the meantime, here's an old comic strip that features my lord and master and one of his other minions, Phelanw0lf:

Nefarious Schemes

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hello. I am a long time D&D player and usually played an Asian themed character. I'm really excited about your upcoming Buan book. Will it feature Kali, Arnis and Escrima? Do you need any proof readers or playtesters?

    Guy Larke (In Korea)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Kisa Do! I'm glad to see that people are as excited about our Campaign Setting as we are.

    We do have plans on adding the Kali fighting style,but I must admit that it isn't the highest priority at the moment. After the tikbalang, our next project is a monster book about the various types of asuang found in the Philippines. After that, our plan is to develop the Pintados (painted warriors) tradition as an option for players.

    Perhaps we can add the kali to that product, as well.

    Hope to hear more from you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADD: And oh, playtesters would most definitely be welcome in the future. I would, in particular, want it for the Kali once I get cracking on that. So keep in touch and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again. I am still around and very interested in playtesting. Actually I write for Rapid Journal (3 years now) a martial arts magazine in your country. ^-~

    Guy Larke in Korea

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good to hear, Kisa Do! Can you provide some contact information (preferably e-mail) so that we can coordinate potential playtesting?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Manila Encounters

COCKAMANIA!