5th Edition and 2015

My country is like Faerie, sometimes. We tend to have a lot of fairy stories, for one thing. Time  also seems to move slower, here - especially when you're waiting for book releases.

Yesterday, I was one of the first people in the Philippines to get the 5th Edition Dungeon Master's Guide. Finally, my choir of singing core books are complete:

Seriously, I think they're singing.
Hooray, Christmas.


Anyway, the DMG is what I was really looking forward to having out of the three books, as I always enjoyed tweaking the cogs of a system to suit my needs. But more importantly, I now have a guide for testing some of the stuff I've been thinking for Nosfecatu in this edition. Hopefully I can have enough time to put these ideas onto a pdf... And hopefully we get a good 5E D&D license.

***

In other news, the Philippine Tabletop RPG community over at Facebook has been steadily growing as of late. This makes me more hopeful that we'd get start to have more events in the near future. Maybe a mini-convention or something.

2015 should be an interesting time for Nosfecatu. :)

Anyway, I'll keep this short. Happy holidays to everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts

Manila Encounters

COCKAMANIA!